All Enterprises are liable to have Occupational Physician, Occupational Safety Specialist and Other Health Personnel according to the hazard classes within the scope of the Occupational Health and Safety Law no. 6331. They can also fulfill these liabilities by making agreement with OSGB.
The legislation has determined the certificate class of OHS Specialist according to the hazard classes. According to that, it necessitates for Highly Hazardous Workplace to have A Class OHS Specialist, for Hazardous to have B class and For Less Hazardous to have C Class OHS Specialist and there isn't such a discrimination for Physician and Other Health Personnel.
Through Provisional Application article of the law, C Class Specialists can cover for B Class for 3 years and B Class Specialist can cover for A class for 4 years as of the date of publishing.
Besides, the enterprises are liable to do the following within the frame of Occupational Health and Safety according to their business units. For each unperformed process, Administrative Fine is applied.
• To establish Health Unit (Infirmary) at the workplace
• To perform Risk Analysis
• To provide and document trainings regarding the risks determined through Risk Analysis
• To perform and document the measures and controls regarding the risks determined through Risk Analysis (Environmental Measures, Control of Pressure Vessels, lifting vehicles like Forklift etc.
• To make health examinations regarding the risks determined through Risk Analysis
• To perform daily controls regarding the risks determined through Risk Analysis
• To provide Personal Protective Equipment to the employees regarding the risks determined through Risk Analysis
• Employment - Periodic Examination - Control Examination etc. To perform health controls
• To perform measure, analysis, disinfection, vaccination against the Contagious Disease risks and to take necessary precautions
• To create Emergency Action Plan
• To provide and document the trainings for the emergency action plan teams
• To establish Occupational Health and Safety Committee (applied for the workplaces with 50 or more employees).
• To assign committee members and to select representatives for the committee
• To provide and document the trainings regarding the professions of the employees